Black Mask Studios has been on fire, climbing up the circles of quality independent comics. And they are showing out in New York Comic Con. They will be bringing along a slew of creators, which has their names and their Artist Alley section:
– TYLER BOSS (WE CAN NEVER GO HOME) Q13
– VANESA DEL REY (SINATORO) K12
– JOSH HOOD (WE CAN NEVER GO HOME) J5
– YASMIN LIANG (OUR WORK FILLS THE PEWS) Y6
– MICHAEL MORECI (TRANSFERENCE) U17
– AMANCAY NAHUELPAN (YOUNG TERRORISTS / CLANDESTINO) BB3
– MATT PIZZOLO (YOUNG TERRORISTS / GODKILLER) BB3
– MATTHEW ROSENBERG (WE CAN NEVER GO HOME / 12 REASONS TO DIE) Q13
– RON SALAS (TRANSFERENCE) Y6
– BEN TEMPLESMITH (GODKILLER) M1
– MICHAEL WALSH (WE CAN NEVER GO HOME) AA1
– ERIC ZAWADSKI (LAST BORN) BB3
There are also NYCC convention exclusives, featuring Young Terrorists # 1, We Can Never Go Home and Clandestino. There are sketch variants of Young Terrorists # 1 and Clandestino # 1. Meanwhile, There are special NYCC limited edition covers of We Can Never Go Home # 1 – # 5. You can get the Clandestino # 1 sketch cover only at Amancay Nahuelpan’s table while you can only get the sketch cover for Young Terrorists # 1 at Matt Pizzolo’s and Amancay Nahuelpan’s tables. You can get the limited edition cover for You Can Never Go Home only at Josh Hood’s table. You can pick up the limited copies of We Can Never Go Home # 1 – 5 covers at Matthew Rosenberg’s table. There is also a secret item related to We Can Never Go Home that you can get ONLY if you ask for it at Matthew Rosenberg’s table.
So, there you have it. Plenty to see and get at the con from Black Mask Studios.